Wednesday, 19 December 2012

Studio Erdo: Part 5 - Tracking guitars, whining about intonation problems and HAND SWEAT [HD 720p]

Studio Erdo: Part 5 - Tracking guitars, whining about intonation problems and HAND SWEAT [HD 720p] Tube. Duration : 9.83 Mins.


mr-walker.bandcamp.com www.facebook.com This is part 5 of a series of videos that I'm releasing as my album draws closer to the finish line. In this part I track guitars and whine about a few stuff on the way. When tracking is done, we will move onto editing and then mixing. I will share my methods in editing and mixing later on and that is also when I will give tips about how to achieve a good guitar tone and so on. You should subscribe if you are interested in music, recording, mixing, tracking or anything that has to do with this because I will start from the beginning of a recording and take you all the way through to a finished album. The whole process is going to be documented. Quick info about me: I'm just a guy who is trying to achieve a personal goal which is to single-handedly write and produce a full-length album. All instruments are played by me. I will try to answer any questions in the comments so just ask away if you wonder about something I forgot to mention in the videos. Thanks to Andy Sneap for hosting a great forum over at the ultimatemetal.com forums. Gear used: Canon EOS 550D for documentation, M-audio Profire 2626 Interface, Cockos Reaper 32-bit DAW, Intel Quad Core 9550 4 GB RAM 320 GB and 750 GB Samsung Spinpoint F1 hard drives, Pearl Export drumkit, Pearl Eliminator pedals, Remo and Evans drumheads, Turkish hand-made cymbals (Masterwork, Istanbul, Bosphorus), Yamaha bass guitar from the 80's, ESP LTD MH-250 NT guitar equipped with EMG81, Pyramid ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment